Terms and Conditions
This online payment system is provided by INDIAN SCHOOL MUSCAT and the School may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here.
Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility.
- Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility
- All Fees are quoted in OMR.
School does not record your Credit / Debit card details.
- Your payment will normally reach our bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If your card supplier declines payment, the School is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the school be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
School will be mailing the receipt after the payment is reflected in the School’s account.
There is no cancellation / refund option for the end users after payment is made.
In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement through the email address email@example.com
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made as adjustment for the fees due for the next quarter.
INDIAN SCHOOL MUSCAT does not record the Credit / Debit card details.
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the School. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
How will I get the receipt of the payment?
You will be notifed immediately after the successful payment on the website.
School will be mailing the receipt after the payment is refelcted in the School's account.
How do I change the password ?
You can use the 'password reset' link on the login page or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIAN SCHOOL MUSCAT
PB: 2470, P.C. 112 , SULTANATE OF OMAN.
Tel: 00968 24702567. Fax: 00968 24794919
Accounts contact email : email@example.com